Klimaaktiv Logo
ARA Logo


Authentication and translation of foreign documents

As a precondition for admission to a postgraduate study at the TU Wien we need a copy of your High School Diploma (respectively A Levels or SAT exam) and University Diploma (the document showing your academic degree). The originals have to be presented at the CEC office before program start. Applicants are responsible for obtaining all documents in time and at their own expense.
If these documents were issued in a foreign country they also have to be authenticated unless Austria has concluded a bilateral agreement with the respective country. Authorized German or English translations shall be attached inseparably to documents issued in other languages.
For further information about authentication and translation please contact the Program Manager.


For applicants, who will need Austrian visas: Each student is responsible to obtain the necessary visa(s).

The TU Wien and the Diplomatic Academy of Vienna disclaims responsibility for ensuring the participants obtain visas. Any fees involved in obtaining visas are at the participant's expense.

What has become of the ARA Best Study Award winner Christina Kauer?
» read more

ETIA Travel Allowance - report and snapshot from Cambodia
» read more

Happy Easter!
» read more